Back in the Saddle, Feb 25


I am amazed at how quickly my vitality has come back.  My daily coktails of chlorophyl, blackradish juice, dandelion tincture, milk thistle and now green clay have done wonders.  For weeks, upon waking, I had horrible bags under my eyes, and felt terribly stiff even though I kept up with my morning yoga regimen.  All this has awakened in me a deep curiosity about how possibly toxic my liver may have been, not just since the vaccinations, but for years.  Was my quick temper more related to an unhealthy liver than an actual emotional wound? I am deeply motivated to find out if a continued diet to cleanse my liver will radically affect my irritability and reactivity.


I finally feel on track with my intent for this journey-healing on a deep level.  

As much as my life has been amazingly exciting and productive, I have been reflecting, during these last few weeks of weakness and stagnation, on how plagued with conflicts and break-ups my existence has been.  What would it be to live with more peace, ease and love?  What would it take to avoid creating so much turbulence in my path?  How can I develop more spaciousness and take things less personally?

I have given myself a long break from many of my habits such as work, pot, driving, starring at a computer screen and even chewing gum, so I pray that this journey yields wonders on my heart and that I come back a very healthy and happy (yes!) man.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Poki, Thank you for sharing your journey. I'm so illumated by your recent insights and my heart continues to be with you as you navigate the Divine Mystery. Many years ago I did some deep cleansing work around my liver and found that it brought up a lot of irritability and anger that I didn't feel was in my nature. I know you are onto something here. We so often take our body for granted... its an amazing gift and daily offers us so much. Miss you and hope we dance together again when you return.
Love, Ayu (Natalie)