Soccer Balls and Shoes for the Kids


Want to help bring some goodwill to Africa? At the onset of my trip, I asked Karim, my 11 year-old nephew, if he could help raise money through his school and soccer team, to purchase soccer balls and shoes for underprivileged African children. To this day, he`s raised over $300 for that cause! I will be buying soccer balls everyday to give to children in the villages and find a young team to sponsor when I get to Accra at the end of my journey. If you wish to contribute to that effort, please use my Paypal account.
Thanks for helping spread the joy!
UPDATE: Last week, I distributed 7 soccer balls in a poor neighborhood of Wa, in the North of Ghana. Tomorrow, I am buying soccer shoes to 18 school kids in the small fishing village of Takwidaa on the Southern coast. (See slide show)






No comments: